1. Data Red Points Solutions company, S.L., domiciled in C / Tuset, 3 -4º 2ª 08006 Barcelona, Tel .: 93.418.94.33 and e-mail: email@example.com; registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona T.42822, F.201, F. B414373, CIF: B-65649899. Henceforth, Red Points.
2. Communications NETWORK POINTS Any communication can be done by any of the following channels:
3. Access and correct use of our website The User accesses the Site for information about our services, activities and contact details. Any request for contract conditions, budgets and / or individual case studies will be developed through any of the means provided to contact RED POINTS, either through the contact form on the site and / or contact addresses in the it indicated. Any service contracts are formalized individually, at the request of the user, and external channels to this Site.
The User undertakes to make proper, diligent and lawful use of the Site and, in particular:
Use the Site for the purposes for which it is intended, ie, information about our services and activities and refrain from any use of the Site and / or contents that is against the law, public order, morality or generally accepted moral standards.
Respect the rights of intellectual property of the Site and its contents, as well as all corresponding to Red Points.
Do not reproduce, copy, convert, modify, distribute, publicly display or make available to the public or the Site or any of its content or its transformations, by any means or form of exploitation.
4. Questions and comments questions: User to submit request for information for a particular case warrant that all personal information you provide and any information regarding your inquiry is true, accurate, current and authentic, and that kept duly updated by any of the enabled channels contact us.
Comments: The User to forward to Red Points any comment, opinion or comment much on our services and on our news, blogs, articles or opinions, either by email or by any other means authorized to do so expressly authorize us and so free to use them in the most extensive way possible and, if such observations, opinions and / or comments are considered protected by intellectual property rights, you give us exclusively and with the possibility to sell them to third parties, copyright, public communication and / or making available of the same, in whole or in part, in all those brackets and methods of operation that we consider appropriate, most notably on our Site and our advertising business records, promotional and / or for a worldwide scope and the duration of such rights. The User must sign such observations, opinions or comments, identified with Red Points for its author, but may request that they be published under a pseudonym to protect her privacy.
5. Intellectual and industrial Red Points property and its logo are a trademark Spanish national with number 2889057 on which boasts RED POINTS, exclusively, all intellectual property rights and / or industrial granting the legislation.
Also, the design of the whole site and all its contents (text, news, articles, graphics, logos, drawings, photographs, software, source code, etc.) are the exclusive property of Red Points, who are, in its entirety, All rights of intellectual and / or industrial property thereof derived, in its entirety (ie all the legal duration of such rights, for a worldwide scope and to any and all forms of exploitation) or alternatively , we have been licensed for exploitation by their rightful owners.
It is, therefore, strictly prohibited exploitation (reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and / or transformation, including translation) of all Site contents subject to intellectual property by any means, without any prior authorization, issued in writing in Red Points. All this under the civil and criminal penalties provided by law.
6. Privacy and protection of personal data The personal data provided by the User via the form on the Site or by electronic mail or any other means will be integrated into an automated file belonging to Red Points for which they are implemented security measures provided by law for data retention.
Values are used to manage communication with users that request and subsequent commercial and contractual relationship that is established with the User.
Red Points provided to third parties only data collected through this Site in the event of compliance with existing legal obligations.
Users can access their personal data and to exercise their rights of rectification, cancellation or opposition to their treatment by sending a letter enclosing a photocopy of your identity card stating the right you want to exercise, firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by regular mail or certificate to Red Points Solutions – LOPD, Tuset, 3 – 4º 2ª – 08006 Barcelona.
8. Liability of Red Points reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site at any time and without notice, when necessary for technical, security, control, or maintenance.
Red Points not liable for:
9. Law and jurisdiction This Site, its Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation applicable to them. Except for matters for which, for legal reasons, a particular jurisdiction for the resolution of disputes, for any others in which the choice of law is permitted, the parties hereby expressly waive is assessed on any other that they correspond to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain.