What do we need?
Scanned or digital color copies of the original Trademark and/or Patent certificates for each territory to be protected.
Copyright images protected must be identified with: name of the creator; date of creation; date of first publication; location; URL stored on your official website
Why do we need them?
It is mandatory information to be presented on marketplaces and social media sites.
Particularities for Copyright protection:
Each protected image must be unique and distinguishable. The Client must provide the following information:
- Name of creator: Company name or creator name
- Date of creation
- Date of first publication
- URL stored on your official website (if an image is not published on your website, we recommend publishing them in the BackOffice). Images should be in jpeg format. Here is a video to show you how to find each image link.
All this information must be shared in a document
- To enforce copyright infringement on JD.com will need a Copyright Claim Statement signed by the customer. if that’s the case, Red Points will let you know.
Particularities for Trademark protection:
- Official certificates issued by Trademark offices must be shared, extracts are not valid
- Include all pages of the certificate
- If a trademark has expired, share the trademark and the renewal certificate
- International trademarks (WIPO) must be accompanied by country-issued certificates (Statement Of Grant Of Protection)
- Preferably colored copies of certificates must be shared
- Provide Nice classes for all products we will be protecting
- Certificates must be translated into Latin alphabet
Particularities for Design/ Patent protection:
- Include all pages of the certificate.
- Patent Infringement Analysis Report (PIAR) is mandatory when reporting infringements to China domains