Access to our site www.redpoints.es / www.redpoints.com (the Site) makes you a User of this and by using the site you will be subject to the conditions of use regulated herein. We reserve the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of this website, as well as this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use, so we recommend you read it every time you access our Site.
- General information.- The owner of this Website is RED POINTS SOLUTIONS, S.L., with CIF no. B-65649899 and domicile in C/ Berlín, 38-48, 1, 08029, Barcelona registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona T.42822, F.201, F. B414373, Telephone: 934 189 433. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose.- The purpose of these general conditions is to regulate the access and use that the users can make of the corporate website of RED POINTS SOLUTIONS, S.L. (RED POINTS), which is currently located at www.redpoints.com / www.redpoints.es (hereinafter, the corporate website or Site). Some Site services accessible by Internet users or exclusive to RED POINTS customers may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and rules that, if necessary, replace, complement and / or modify these general conditions of use of the Website and that must be accepted by the user before starting to provide the corresponding service. The access and use of the corporate website implies the acceptance of the present general conditions in the published version at any time and the submission to these conditions.
- Access and Use of the Website.- The User accesses our Site to obtain information about our services, activities and contact information. The access and use of the corporate website is free of charge for users and does not require prior registration of the user. In the case of user registration through identifiers and passwords, both the identifier and the password belong exclusively to the person to whom they are granted. The user must keep both the identifier and the password under the strictest and absolute confidentiality, and must assume, therefore, all damages or consequences of any kind that derive from the breach or disclosure of the secret. Any request regarding hiring conditions, budgets and / or individual case studies will be made through any of the means enabled to contact Red Points, either through the contact form of the Site and / or contact addresses indicated case by case. Any provision of services by Red Points will be formalized in an individualized way, at the request of the User, and through external channels to this Site.
The User agrees to make a proper, diligent and lawful use of our Site and, in particular, to: (i) use the Site for the intended purposes, that is, information about our services and activities, user will refrain from using the website or its content for illegal purposes, or for purposes that go against public order, morality or generally accepted moral standards; (ii) respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Site and its contents, as well as all that correspond to Red Points; (iii) not reproduce, copy, convert, modify, distribute, publicly display or make available to the public the site or any of its content or any modifications; (iv) users are liable for any loss or damage suffered by Red Points due to direct or indirect misuse by the Users of the website, including violation of the Terms or the law.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Red Points and its logo constitute a Spanish national trademark registered under the number 2889057 of OEPM and 012175394 on EUIPO on which Red Points exclusively holds all intellectual property rights granted by the current legislation.
Likewise, the design of the entire Site and all its contents (text, news, articles, graphics, logos, drawings, photographs, software, source code and others) are the exclusive property of Red Points. Therefore, all intellectual property rights derived therefrom, belong to Red Points in their entirety (i.e., for the entire legal duration of such rights, for a global territorial area and for all and any forms of exploitation) or, alternatively, when they have been duly licensed for exploitation by its legitimate owners. The exploitation (reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and / or transformation, including translation) of all the contents of the Site that is object of intellectual property by any means is strictly forbidden without the prior written permission of Red Points. Any breach of this condition will be subject to the civil and penal sanctions provided for by current legislation.
- Ethics and responsibility derived from the use of the internet and corporate web.- The user undertakes to use the information and services contained in the corporate website exclusively for their needs and not to perform directly or indirectly a commercial or professional exploitation Of the services or results to which you have access for the use of the corporate website, except in case you have obtained the express consent of Red Points. The user is obliged not to use the facilities and capabilities of the corporate website to do or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract users to other competing services. Red Points will not be in any case responsible for the use of the corporate website made by the user. The user will refrain from carrying out any conduct in the use of the corporate website or the resources made available to him that violates the intellectual or industrial property rights of Red Points or third parties, which infringes or transgresses the honor, Personal or family intimacy or image to third parties, or that is unlawful or threatens morality. The user shall refrain from any destruction, alteration, disablement or damage of the data, programs or electronic documents owned by Red Points by any means, as well as the introduction or dissemination in the Network of programs, viruses or any physical or That causes or is susceptible to cause any type of alteration in the Network, in the system or in the equipment of third parties.
7.- Cookies.- More information regarding the cookies used by the Website can be found here.
- Liability.- The access to the website does not imply the obligation of Red Points to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element, corresponding to the user to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of any harmful computer programs. Access to the website requires the provision of services from third parties, including telecommunications networks, where its reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Red Points. Consequently, Red Points is not liable for the damages caused by the access to the web or for the impossibility of access including the interruptions, delays or malfunctioning of the Site as well as the damages that may derive from these issues, originated by causes beyond Red Points’ control, caused by Force Majeure, or malicious user actions. Red Points will not be liable for the contents of those sites to which users can access from links that can be included in the website. Red Points reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site at any time and without prior notice, when necessary for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons.