The RED POINTS Security Policy reflects the concepts, principles, responsibilities and objectives in security matters, the results of which allow the company to guarantee the necessary freedom of action.
The objective of the Integral Security of RED POINTS is to protect the people who work in the company, the confidentiality of their communications and the integrity of their information. It also watches over the other assets that make up the company’s patrimony, such as facilities or contents of all kinds.
Integral Security comprises the traditional concepts of physical security and logical (technological) security in order to maintain business continuity in the face of any adverse circumstance.
An increased “security culture” in the company’s personnel will provide clear benefits by increasing the security of systems and procedures, and will minimize the risk of potential malicious actions.
It is essential that all information concerning safety issues flows through the appropriate channels to the company’s decision-making bodies.
- Integration. Global Security is an integrated process aligned with the business, in which the entire company participates.
- Profitability. Security is guided by business criteria, taking into account the relationship between expenditure and investment. Its criteria are set centrally, taking advantage of any existing synergies. This management allows for an overall reduction in expenditure and a better return on the effort applied to security.
- Continuity. Security must be present during the entire work cycle: protection, prevention, detection, response and recovery.
- Adequacy. The means used must be adapted to the business environment. Among other factors, competition with other companies, social, political and economic disorders, amateur or professional hacking, etc., stand out for their impact on the business and on the organization’s security levels.
The ultimate responsibility for safety lies with the management team, which is directly responsible for managing its development and implementation.
The Security Manager will analyze the security risks and vulnerabilities that may affect the proper functioning of the business and will propose the appropriate rules, means and measures to minimize them.
All personnel of the organization must assume responsibility for maintaining the security of the assets in their charge, observing the security standards implemented by the Security Manager.
- Achieve and maintain the level of security required to adequately guarantee business continuity, even in adverse situations.
- Increase the integration and mutual support of the physical and logical aspects of security.
- Collaborate in the management of other safety disciplines, including labor and environmental aspects, taking into account the criteria that promote Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Establish the corporate security structure defined by the organization’s decision-making bodies and create the appropriate communication channels between all those involved.
- Comply with official safety regulations and other requirements.
- Establish and implement Training and Safety Dissemination Plans to improve personnel training.
- Express commitment to continuous improvement.
- Integrate the different departments of the company in a safety management system that, under common criteria, takes advantage of synergies and achieves consistency in resources and actions.
All RED POINTS personnel will know and apply the regulations that develop this Security Policy.