Third Party Code of Conduct
Red Points does business ethically, transparently, and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Accordingly, Red Points requires all businesses and individuals that associate themselves with our company to uphold these same high standards. To that end, Red Points requires third parties working with Red Points or on behalf of Red Points to comply with this Third Party Code of Conduct (“Code”). Employees, independent and sub-contractors, consultants, or anyone that works with or contracts with a company bound by this Code should understand and comply with all provisions of this Code.
II. Red Points Mission and Values
Red Points’ broad mission is to make the Internet a safer place for consumers. We accomplish this through our world-class proprietary technology that aims to remove counterfeit products and other online offerings that infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Our Mission: Make the internet a safer place for brands and consumers; Our Vision: Become the first technological standard for digital revenue recovery.
Our Company Values Statement:
- Sense of urgency
- Diversity & inclusion
- High performance environment
- Client centrality
In accordance with these values, we expect third parties to be committed to high standards of ethical conduct in all business dealings and to comply with all applicable legal requirements. Third parties must demonstrate integrity in every business interaction and avoid engaging in any activity that involves the appearance of impropriety.
III.Compliance with the Law and Red Points’ Standards
Red Points’ commitment to integrity begins with complying with laws, rules and regulations where we do business. In addition, Red Points has policies in place to ensure such compliance and conducts due diligence and monitoring on all third parties to ensure compliance with this Code. Red Points will assess a third party’s compliance with this Code, and any violations of this Code can jeopardize such third party’s relationship with Red Points, which may result in the termination of such relationship.
We expect and require our third parties to:
- Demonstrate commitment to environmental matters by reducing or eliminating waste and implementing conservation measures as appropriate.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of Red Points and other third parties and may not knowingly use the intellectual property of any third party without permission or legal right.
- Avoid any relationship or activity that might affect, or even appear to affect, their ability to make objective and fair decisions throughout the relationship with Red Points, thereby excluding any potential conflicts of interest.
- Not engage in corruption, extortion, embezzlement, or bribery. We take a zero-tolerance approach to the making or receiving of bribes or corrupt payments in any form and will uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption.
- Adhere to any additional rules and obligations that may be applicable to any third party working with a public or government official regarding corruption, bribery or kickbacks.
- Neither give nor accept gifts or business courtesies that constitute, or could reasonably be perceived as constituting, unfair business inducements that would violate the law or policies of Red Points, or would reflect negatively on Red Points’ reputation.
- Not engage or assist others in concealing illicit funds or other suspicious activities that may constitute money laundering. Third parties may not assist or otherwise facilitate the nonpayment of true tax liabilities of its third parties, or related entities.
- Ensure that all their recordkeeping and reporting carried out for the purpose of providing it to Red Points or to any government or regulatory body are comprehensive, accurate, timely, and compliant with applicable legal and financial standards. Third parties must never misstate facts, omit critical information, or modify records or reports in any way to mislead or assist others in doing so.
- Ensure the workplace is fair and ethical and that all workers are treated with the utmost respect and dignity. Third parties must uphold internationally recognized human rights and treat workers with dignity and respect.
- Be committed to a workplace free of harassment, and undertake not to threaten or subject workers to harsh or inhumane treatment, or abuse.
- Follow all applicable laws and regulations with respect to working hours and days of rest, and any overtime must be voluntary.
- Ensure that all work is voluntary and that they do not engage, directly or indirectly, in any form of human trafficking.
- Only employ workers who are at the applicable minimum legal age for employment, or the applicable age for completion of compulsory education, whichever is highest.
- Provide any benefits as required by law and/or contract. Third parties must meet all legal requirements relating to minimum wages and benefits, pay accurate wages in a timely manner, and wage deductions must not be used as a disciplinary measure. All use of temporary and outsourced labor shall be within the limits of the local laws.
- Not discriminate against any worker based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, or marital status in hiring and employment practices such as applications for employment, promotions, rewards, access to training, job assignments, wages, benefits, discipline, termination, and retirement.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment and integrate effective health and safety management practices into their businesses. Workers shall have the right to refuse unsafe work and to report unhealthy working conditions.
- Implement policies to identify and document occupational health and safety hazards in the work environment and make all efforts to manage any such risks.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of Red Points’ confidential information, which is critical to our company’s success. Third parties will not disclose confidential and nonpublic information without a valid business purpose and proper authorization.
Upon a suspected breach of this Code, Red Points will conduct an investigation in order to promptly assess the situation and determine a proper course of action. Any breach of this Code by a third party is reported to our Board of Directors and is subject to disciplinary actions up to and including termination of any existing contractual relationship. If, upon investigation of any breach of this Code, Red points concludes that there was in fact improper conduct, such contract may be terminated by Red Points in an effort to solve the situation.
Red Points’ Whistleblower Tool is available at https://redpoints.integrityline.com/ and the corresponding Whistleblowing Policy can be found there as well. We have a procedure in place allowing you to raise your voice against any misconduct, bad or harmful behavior, illegal and unethical activity within the organization.