Data Protection Policy
WHO ARE WE?
Red Points Solutions S.L. (hereinafter, “ Red Points” or the “Company”) is the company behind this website, as well as the responsable of processing personal data you share with us. As stated in our Legal notice, these are our data:
RED POINTS SOLUTIIONS S.L.
VAT number: B65649899
Address: Carrer Berlín 38-48, 1º . 08029 Barcelona
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +34 934 189 433
Personal Data refers to any information or data that may identify the subject directly (i.e. your name or surname) or indirectly (i.e. your national identity document or DNI). Personal Data includes information such as email address/postal address/mobile phone number, usernames, profile images, personal preferences, user generated content, and financial information, among others. It may also include unique numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile phone, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
This Policy covers all personal data collected and used by Red Points.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
What data do we collect from you?
We may collect or receive your data directly or indirectly through:
- a) our website and contact forms: the user may find the option to write to Red Points to ask for additional information regarding the services offered or anyother information that might be needed.
- b) the newsletter: the user can subscribe to our Newsletter if he/she so wishes, so we would collect his/her email address to proceed to send news related to the services and/or products offered by Red Points, the news of our blog and information that is considered relevant to the user.
- c) the blog: Red Points has a blog in which articles and news about topics of interest are published. In addition, the user may have the possibility to subscribe to the blog, providing his/her email to receive all the news of it.
- d) by selecting “request demo” of the services offered: the user may have the possibility to request a demo of the services offered by Red Points. To do so, the user, by selecting this option, must provide name and surname, email, company to be able, if necessary, to complete the registration process at the end of the demo requested and become a client.
- e) our corporate email (email@example.com; , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org): the user can write us and / or request information regarding the services provided by Red Points or any other information of interest about the company, its newsletter or blog.
- g) carrers page in our website and social networks: the user interested in working at Red Points will be able to send his/her resumee, applying to the vacancies through the web page filling in the dedicated form and attaching his/her curriculum vitae.
What are the purpose of use of personal data
Red Points informs its Users that the personal data they provide will be processed by Red Points in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned GDPR.
The purpose of data processing through the channels established herein are the following:
- Attend and resolve the requests or queries required by the Users.
- Inform about news or activities that we can carry out from Red Points.
- Send information that is considered to be of interest to the User.
- Purpose of advertising and/or commercial prospecting of Red Points
WHO MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As already established in the previous sections, Red Points will not provide the data of the Users to third parties. If case Red Points decides to do so, you will be informed in advance and your consent will be requested.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only keep your Personal Data for as long as needed for the purposes for which it was collected with your express consent, in order to meet your needs or comply with our legal obligations.
To determine how long we keep your Personal Data, we use the following criteria:
- Personal Data obtained when you contact us regarding a query or claim: Personal Data during the time needed to deal with your query;
- Personal Data obtained when you gave consent to be sent communications or because it is necessary in accordance with regulations: until the end of the period for which it was required.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymised so you can no longer be identified.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT SECURELY?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data and take all reasonable measures to do so. We also demand that trusted third parties handling your Personal Data do the same by contract.
We always do our best to protect your Personal Data and, once we have received your personal information, we employ strict procedures and security features to try prevent unauthorised access. As sending information over the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent via our website. Therefore, any information is sent at your own risk.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AND THEIR EXERCISE.
RED POINTS respects your rights to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal data. We therefore would like to make you aware of the following rights:
|Right of information||You have the right to clear, transparent and easy to understand information on how we use your personal data and your rights. This information is in this Policy|
|Right of access||You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limits).
We may charge a reasonable amount, with prior notice, to cover the administrative costs incurred in providing the information.
Clearly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
To exercise this right, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right of rectification||You have the right to have your personal data rectified when it is inaccurate or has ceased to be valid or to complete it when it is incomplete.
To exercise this right, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right of deletion/right to be forgotten||In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right as we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep it.
If you would like us to remove your personal data, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right of opposition to direct marketing, including profiling||You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications at any time.
You can do so by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you. Otherwise, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
To file your opposition to profiling, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right to withdraw consent at any time when data processing is based on consent||You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. To find out about when processing is based on consent, please consult “What data do we collect from you?”, “What is the legal basis for the Processing of your Personal Data?”.
Should you wish to withdraw consent, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right to oppose processing based on purposes of legitimate interest||You may oppose your data being processed at any time when processing is based on purposes of legitimate interest. To find out when processing is based on legitimate interest, please consult “What data do we collect from you?” “What is the legal basis for the Processing of your Personal Data?”.
Should you wish to exercise this right, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority||You have the right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency against RED POINTS’s privacy and data protection practices.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us using the details provided under “Contact” before submitting a claim to the data protection supervisory authority.
|Right to data portability||You have the right to move, copy, or transfer data from our database to another. It is only possible to exercise this right with data you have provided, when processing is based on the execution of a contract or your consent and processing is automated. To find out about when processing is based on a contract or your consent, please consult “What data do we collect from you?”, “What is the legal basis for the Processing of your Personal Data?”.
For further information, using the details provided under “Contact”.
|Right of limiting processing||You have the right to request that the processing of your data is limited. If you exercise this right, the processing of your data will be restricted, so that we can store it but we cannot continue using it or processing it.
This right can only be exercised in certain circumstances defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, as follows:- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead;
– the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.Should you wish to exercise this right, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
If you have any questions about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights set out, you can notify us via email a privacy@redpoints. com, or by writing to the following address: Red Points Solutions SL, C/ Berlín 38, 1º, 08029 Barcelona.