Technology designed to protect brands
A software that can react and scale with speed and size required for ecommerce
- Red Points’ bots are able to scan marketplaces and ecommerce sites 24/7 to identify online infringements
- We utilize bots specifically designed for major marketplaces and adaptable programs that cover new or niché sites, this ensures both accuracy and complete protection.
- Red Points’ bots use are part of an advanced keyword monitoring system to detect your assets online.
Increased automation with machine learning
- Red Points software learns from your detection history and suggests new search terms to widen your scope.
- The platform recognizes patterns in your enforcement activity and identifies new rules to automate the process.
- The longer you use the use the platform, the greater the automation and power of the tool.
Asset matching using image recognition
- Red Points is able to validate or reject hundreds of detections by recognizing your assets inside photos.
- By using image recognition tech, the platform can process more listings on more sites, while maintaining accuracy, and improve the speed of validation.
- Red Points’ platform is able to identify if any detected listing is using your images, even if they have been slightly modified.
- By using image fingerprinting technology, brands can send takedown requests automatically based on the unlawful use of their copyrighted images.
- Red Points’ Clustering technology allows you to automatically find out the real infringers behind online counterfeit sellers.
- By using clustering, the platform can group, filter and match gathered info to reveal the identity and track down counterfeiters.
- Red Points’ platform unifies all the information in one place and creates full reports from the latest brand protection actions.
- The platform displays all the gathered data in graphs and charts, providing a visual overview of the current brand protection status.
- Dashboards empowers brands to understand how their products are being sold and protected online, allowing them to take strategic, data-driven decisions.